MMX Transportation, Inc. is looking for the best of the best.
As a family owned and operated business, we understand that time on the road without your family can be difficult and that is why we offer plenty of miles and home time. Hauling General Commodity Freight by 53’ dry vans, MMX is large enough to get the job done yet still small enough to keep us family-oriented.
Our drivers average 3,200 miles per week and rarely wait for a load! We have load coordinators working non-stop for your back hauls so your sit time is minimal.
How to become the newest member of our MMX Team:
Come in to our Fayetteville location or call a recruiter today.
Benefits of Driving for MMX Transportation, Inc.:
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of service
- Great bi-weekly or weekly home time available
- Company Health Benefits, Life Insurance and 401k
- GREAT weekly miles
- No Hazmat, no touch freight
- Accessible Upper Management
- Sign-On Bonus
- Regional, and Over The Road
- 2 years of driving van – 53’
- CDL Class A
- Clean driving record (no more than 1 moving violation within the past 12 months)
- Current DOT Physical